Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thrift Shopping at St. Joseph's

Good morning! It's almost six in the morning and I'm still wide awake. Yesterday I went thrift store shopping at St. Joseph's Thrift Store and I wanted to share with you a few treasures that I found. Today I will just tell you about them as I still have to photograph them. I did snap a photo for my sisters Cyndi and Laurie, of the cute toiletries that I purchased.

I  have always been lucky to find high end toiletries and cosmetics at this particular thrift shop. There is a You Tube make-up guru that lives here and she apparently donates tons of unused and unopened eye shadow palettes and lipsticks. I once purchased a still sealed box of Revlon Colorstay Lip Butters in all fourteen colors for $2.50. Today I purchased a cute bottle of Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette, a bottle of Simply Vera Wang body wash and two hotel-sized bottles of Bvlgari Creme Nourrissante for fifty cents each. All were unopened and sealed up. Our thrift store doesn't sell anything that has been previously opened or used such as body lotion etc...


I have found eyeshadow palettes from Tarte cosmetics and more lipsticks from YSL. Every week it's something different. That young lady must be overwhelmed with beauty products, lucky me!!


Come back Monday and I will have photos of my thrift store finds and what I will be doing with them. It's always such fun to shop!


Ooh, la la!

No comments: